This program is an advanced implementation seminar for graduates of our flagship program “Increase Your Productivity and Happiness in Life” (Mission Control Program).
It is a game, it is fun and the main intention is to learn and master some area of life.
The series of webinars is an 8-week productivity and time-management program that presents you with Zoom interactive webinars, one-on-one coaching calls, videos, articles, and community, centred around increasing your productivity, performance, and even more, your experience of joy, satisfaction and accomplishment.
This program is for graduates of the “Mission Control” Program/”Workwise” Programs:
If you did the Mission Control program a long time ago or just a few months ago check if one of the following is true for you:
- There is very little fun or ease in life at the moment.
- You learned Mission Control tools, and it was great, but you are not using them anymore for different reasons
- You got stuck and stopped
- The habit faded out and disappeared
- The insights were great, and l would like to get back to habits of using the tools
- You would love to clean up your structure and be present
- There are some questions you have no one to ask
- There is nobody holding you to account for mastering the distinctions and/or tools.
- Each person has won his/her game that sparks his/her eyes with light and abundance.
- Experience of Power-Freedom-Peace of Mind has become a standard
- Capture tool – Calendar – Not Doing Now List – Never Doing Now List – Agenda – Relevant Information becomes the place of grounding and contentment
The program gives you access to honesty, practice and discipline to fulfil on what is the most important for you and have fun while doing it. During the following sessions, we will cover the following questions and also the tools implementation in your specific situation.
Session #1: Structure & Intentionality:
- What is your Game – what does it look and feel like, or what does the game fulfil for you?
- What does it look like to be “cause in the matter” or “in the bus driver seat” for your life and your team?
- What are essential calendar occasions? Let’s get scheduled.
Session #2: Effective Communication: Request vs. Inform or Doing Now vs. Not/Never Doing Now
- What did you achieve from (not) being clear in your communication?
- Are you clear about what action/by what time you expect to get a response?
- What items did you decide that will not get done?
- Have you touched something but did not complete it, and it is still in your space?
- What is your capture tool?
Session #3: Capture tool: is Used and is Empty
- What did you forget because you did not stop and take note of it?
- What did you promise but did not stop and take note of it?
- What helps you to overcome the resistance of emptying the capture tool?
- Essential Results
- How do you choose which items are put into the Not/Never Doing Now categories?
Session #4: Calendar: Essential Results Tomorrow
- What got in the way of you getting complete what you know is important?
- Why do you work late?
- What conversation did you get interrupted by, and you went with it?
- What did you accomplish that you know you would not otherwise?
- What routines do you do but do not account for them? Schedule it
Session #5: Calendar: Essential Statements of Accomplishments Tomorrow and One Week Out
- How do you recognize that your calendar is another To-Do List?
- What to do when you start to relate to your calendar, like to other people’s requests: “Do not tell me what to do!”
- Why do you feel overwhelmed and frustrated despite getting more done?
- What routine is not counted on in your calendar that throws you off many days?
- When it was time to perform (calendar occasion popped up), what worked about the occasion that pulled you into action?
Session #6: Calendar: Fallout and Unscheduled time, Tomorrow and Two Weeks Out
- What happened that you worked late again?
- Why everything takes longer than you expect, and what to do about it?
- Why do you never consider asking for support/delegate?
- Who do you almost always forget to allow time for?
- Calendar color coding, how to do it the most effectively?
- Not Doing Now and Never doing Now Lists are set up and liked to your calendar.
Session #7: Not Doing Now List and Never Doing Now List are, used and managed
- What to do about the burden of “there is still too much on my plate”?
- What is the best number of items on my Not Doing Now?
- What urgency took over part of your day?
- What information you knew you had, but it took you ages to find it?
- The meeting Agenda is set up.
Session #8: Effective Meetings: Agenda and Game Completion & Celebration
- What do you do/not do that makes people be late for meetings?
- How to motivate people to participate fully in meetings?
- What is wrong with our meeting agenda?
- What to do to stop scumbling and looking for the important document needed during the meeting?
- How to stop hoping that people will do what they promised during the meeting
- Time to celebrate, acknowledge and complete your seminar.
What is included in the program
- 50min group call a week, eight weeks in a row, with a group of Mission Control Program Graduates
- One straightforward practice assignment between the sessions
- Whatsapp accountability group
- Weekly coaching calls are available